Sunday, April 26, 2015

Me and Scruffy: From best friends to bed buddies (Part 1)

The wheels started turning on the day that I came out to him. It was one of the funniest experiences I've ever had.

Who was he? He is Scruffy, one of my two best friends and housemates in Melbourne.

There was also Chef, the straight guy who was studying culinary, but that's not important.

So back to the story, Scruffy and I were very close. We had a lot in common and we would always turn to each other for advice and guidance in every single thing.


It was all very brotherly and innocent until I fell for him. It was about that time that I decided to come out to him.

Funniest thing was when I did, he also confessed that he had done some experiment for the past few months, exploring the possibility with men.

Both of us was afraid of what the other might think.  We had a long chat about all our experiences and how it felt. It was liberating.

After the long heart to heart session, things were back to normal or so I hoped.

I realised there were occasional flirting and traction going on between the two of us, but nothing came to fruition because I think that both of us didn't want things to change.

Then came that night when me, Chef and Scruffy decided to have a few drinks (I only had a few sips because I am horrible with alcohol) at home.

We were in Scruffy's room, All three of us were on his bed drinking and talking about absolutely nothing. We do that very often – random topics that have no point whatsoever.

Before we know it, we all passed out on his bed but after a while, Chef felt awkward and stumbled back to his room.


I really did fall asleep and only realised that Chef was gone at about 3 in the morning. By then I was too tired to go back to mine and I liked sleeping next to Scruffy.

Scruffy was rather drunk that night. So, I did not think that anything would happened. Sometime through the night, I didn't know what happened but I found myself in a position where he was spooning me.

He was grinding my back, which woke me up, but I thought he was just having a horny ass dream, but then, I heard some very heavy breathing and he started nibbling my ear.

I shifted and then he stopped. When I turned over, he was wide awake and staring at me. He was blushing.

My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. We continued to stare at one another for what felt like an eternity.

His hands reaches to caress my face and then he pulled me closer. We were breathing quite heavily and then it happened.

We kissed....

________________________________________________________________________________

Let's end it here for now. I apologise for stopping so abruptly but I feel that this post is going on for too long!

So, let's continue another time and I promise that it will be soon!

Love you fags and hags out there. Have a good weekend.
Yours Queerly
xoxo




PS: Is it just me or has this somehow transformed into a gay erotic story?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Please do continue the story. I would love to read the whole thing. Hehe

    ReplyDelete